We are currently recruiting for a Technical Manufacturing Planner to join a growing business based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds. The role would involve planning and supporting the activities across all areas, which include Final Assembly, Fabrication areas and Customer Service Department in their objectives of meeting the production output targets Daily Responsibilities:
- On receipt of technical drawings create manufacturing work orders that will identify raw materials to use on various machining centres, create the routing and operations that will result in the timely completion of the finished component.
- To create Work Orders that support the supply of components and or resources required by Spares and Service Department to achieve output targets, co-ordinating where necessary with all departments.
- Release Work Orders to Production, including supporting documentation in time to meet required completions
- To check material supply and highlight concerns that may risk planned activities
- To liaise with Purchasing on sub contract activities
- To carry out other tasks as may be reasonably requested by Line Manager, that are within the role holders ability
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Experience of the manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proactive approach to work, with ability to use own initiative
- Highly motivated, with drive and determination to succeed.
- Strong administration skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Attention to detail
- Willing to take responsibility
- Able to multi task with a flexible attitude
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.