Insurance Technician - up to £25k - Ipswich
A market leading Insurance Broker has an excellent opportunity for an Insurance Technician to join their successful and expanding team.
Overview of the role
Liaising with Insurers, reporting on the underwriting performance and discussing underwriting and process improvements to work towards the maximum use of the Binding Authority.
There is a technical element to the role for which experience and understanding of general Commercial Insurance is required but this is dependent on the Binding Authority.
You will have at least 12 months Insurance experience which can be from varying roles such as Claims, Account Handling and Underwriting.
* Authorising and issuing policy wordings produced under Binding Authorities
* Producing Management Information in accordance with policy issuance guidelines produced by FCA
* Providing policy production support for future Schemes
* Providing both new business and renewal quotations, binding cover and processing mid-term adjustments
* Assisting with technical and process queries and checking
* Authorising and issuing policy wordings
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at all levels
* Good knowledge of main classes of general Insurance
* High standard of presentation of work
* Ability to offer an accurate, prompt and professional service
There is an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a supportive career environment within a professional workplace