R13 recruitment are partnering a nationally renowned organisation in their search for a Placement Services Technician. You will be responsible for producing insurance documentation such as invoices, covering letters and cover notes, ensuring that these are sent to the client in a timely and efficient manner. You will be working with large, complex, global insurance contracts, involving multiple insurers and high value insurance placements, resulting in accurate and timely delivery of documentation and the collation of Insurance accounts. You will be highly analytical and possess strong Microsoft Excel skills.
Duties to include:
* Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties.
* Producing complex documents ready to be sent to the Client in a timely and efficient manner.
* Working with excel spreadsheets and numerical data to calculate the split in premium.
* Working on large, complex, global insurance contracts, involving multiple insurers and high value insurance placements.
* Effectively managing workload in line with specific client requirements, SLA's, KPI's and business objectives.
* Obtaining agreements for insurers as and when required.
* Ensuring that the in-house system is updated and maintained in line with FSA Guidelines.
* Ensuring you adhere to current regulatory and compliance requirements, procedures and protocols at all times.
* Contributing to internal and external meetings and projects, sharing ideas, knowledge and experience.
* Assisting in internal and external audits when requested.
You will have/be:
* Previous office/technical/insurance related experience, which has demanded high levels of attention to detail.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.
* A minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C grade or equivalent including Maths and English.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative.
* Strong organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise workload.
* Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel and be able to confidently create formulas.
* Self-motivated and proactive approach to work.
Offered salary is highly competitive DOE. Benefits package includes; 22 day's holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. Along with Great Career Progression Opportunities.
Located in an ideal city centre location, you will be working in a busy, corporate open planned office. A permanent and full time position, working 37.5 per week, 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with the chance for flexibility after successful probation period.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate