Bioinformatician - Plant Genomics
Job Location: Norwich, East Anglia
Job Salary: Competitive Dependent on Experience
Job Details: Generous holidays, Pension, normal working hours
Job Sectors: Bioinformatician Jobs, Plant Science Jobs, Genome Editing, Statistical Analysis, Bioinformatics
Our client, a company that specialises in plant sciences and genetics, are looking for a recent or experienced Bioinformatician to join their team.
They are looking for someone educated to PhD level or MSc level with experience performing genome-scale statistical analysis.
* Performing computational and statistical analyses
* Implementing computational biology methods
* Working with large scale RNA datasets
* Contributing to all aspects of projects, from field trials to production
* A PhD or MSc in a Biology / Plant Science or related subject
* Experience in industry is highly preferred
* Experience of mining large scale genomic datasets (RNA preferably)
* Plant genomics background