JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Steel Stockholding / Steel Fabrication
LOCATION: Norwich, Kings Lynn, Peterborough, Lowestoft, Ipswich, Colchester, Bishops Stortford, Stevenage, Bedford, Sudbury, Braintree, Bury St Edmunds
INDUSTRY: Steel Stockholding / Steel Fabrication
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 + Commission + Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the metal stockholding and metal fabrication services industry, the company supply a wide range of products such as stainless steel, aluminium, mild steel, fabrication services, laser cutting services into a variation of organisations including engineering, industrial, manufacturing, commercial organisations across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the steel stockholding industry, will have experience in fabrication / laser cutting services, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Stockholding / Fabrication Industry
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to