Do you have experience of assisting those who are receiving care to gain the most out of life through stimulating activities and dementia friendly environments?
Would you like to be part of a caring and fun Nursing Home engagement team?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity available, working in a family owned, CQC OUTSTANDING rated Nursing Home in the heart of Risby.
If you are an experienced care assistant and would like the opportunity to undertake a new role this could be the next step in your care career.
You will work as part of a dedicated team of care professionals including the Engagement Coordinator, to plan and take part in activities, events and help compile life stories of residents.
There are full and part time roles available, including alternate weekends as part of all shift patterns, which are 7am -2 pm and 2pm -9pm.
Some of the key responsibilities you will have as an engagement assistant include:
• Working as part of the 'Butterfly' approach at all times
• Ensuring the Home is filled with interesting and stimulating areas
• Working with residents, family and friends to compile 'Life Stories'
• Planning and delivering engaging and meaningful activities
• Contributing to the Home's newsletter
If you have good communication skills, work well on your own initiative, and are passionate about helping those who receive care and support to live a full and happy life, apply now or contact us for further details