JARK NORWICH URGENTLY NEED YOU!*
JARK Norwich are recruiting for experienced Support workers/Healthcare Assistants to work in and around the Thetford AREA.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a healthcare setting, be reliable, trustworthy and punctual.
You will be working as part of a team or on a 1:1 basis in residential homes in and around Thetford.
The ideal candidate must be confident in lone working and working as part of a busy team.
Your daily roles may include personal care, companionship, reading, promoting independence, supporting people with their daily needs, assisting with activities such as shopping and family visits, and much more. To hold a drivers licence is desirable but not essential.
In return Jark will offer you flexibility, and paid holiday. We can offer part and full time, long days, early and late shifts, nights, bank holidays and weekends but will be flexible around your availability.
-6 months experience working with adults or children in this nature of work
-Clean DBS check
- Experience and knowledge in challenging behaviour is preferable.
-Ability to work 1 to 1 with service users confidently
-Ability to work in a busy team
Jark will offer the following benefits:
- Free practical and online training
- Excellent rates of pay *Pay rates will vary depending on shift, but will be between £7.50 and £12.00*
- Free Uniform
- Weekly pay
- Fast-track registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Free DBS *Subject to terms.
If you would like to apply for the role please contact Devon at JARK on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
- Experience working within the healthcare sector
- Qualifications within the healthcare sector
NVQ 2 Preferred but not essential
Healthcare, Support worker, Residential Care