Sugarman Health and Wellbeing has an exciting new opportunity available for Healthcare Assistants throughout Essex
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are urgently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to work within complex care settings, supporting clients with various complex health needs. We are looking for candidates who have experience working with; Spinal Injury, Brain Injury, Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities and some challenging behaviours.
We are looking for a team of candidates that can work full-time, part-time and adhoc shifts these will either be long days or night shifts.
Applications are invited who are enthusiastic and energetic that understand the imperative for the highest standards of care. If you want to make a difference, and you believe you can help your patients achieve independence then we want to hear from you!!
What we require from you:
* The ability to deliver 24 hour care for children and adults with spinal injuries and neurological disorders.
* You will engage with other branches across the Sugarman Health network to support and mould both your development and those around you
* You will be committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients, establishing Sugarman health Recruitment as "the agency of choice"
* The desire to go that extra mile to provide quality complex care
* The ideal individual will have some form of complex care experience as a minimum, have the ability to drive and regular access to a car.
What we can offer you:
* An attractive and competitive salary
* Increase in salary at set target levels
* Industry renowned and unparalleled ongoing training and development modules run internally
* An existing client pool
* Opportunity to progress in a variety of different routes due the rapid growth of the company
* Continued Training and career progression
Please apply for this vacancy if you think you have the relevant skills and experience or contact Lucy / Nadine on (Apply online only).
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer