We are recruiting on behalf of a School in Colchester who is looking to recruit a Science teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2018.
About the School
A smaller than average coeducational independent school that provides full time education to pupils aged from 11 to 18yrs.
The curriculum is good, broad and balanced, and reflects the school's aims and ethos. Provision for pupils with specific learning needs is strong. The school is determined to ensure that it offers a stimulating and focused education to its pupils in the context of its ethos.
As a suitable candidate you will;
* Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
* Have in depth subject knowledge
* Be an experienced teacher.
* Enjoy being part of a supportive team
* Be caring and enthusiastic
* Respect the school's aims and values
In return the School offers;
* An excellent working environment
* IIP (Investors In People) School
* Supportive colleagues and community
* Enthusiastic and motivated students
* The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss the role further please submit your CV.
We are a team of specialist recruiters and educational leaders who recruit senior leaders into education establishments and provide school improvement services to impact learning outcomes This is one of many school leadership roles we are working on across the country, please contact us if you are considering a change of role or have a vacancy. ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy