Large local authority in Suffolk are looking for an Asset Utilisation Officer for initially three months.
An exciting opportunity available for an Asset Utilisation Officer in Suffolk. Working as part of a small Strategic Asset team, the successful candidate would be dealing with land and property transactions, such as purchases and disposals, lease negotiations and renewals.
Candidates should have relevant property and land management experience, as well as the following:
- NVQ /degree level qualification or knowledge of Land Management gained through experience of working in this specialist field
- An ability to handle several complex projects at the same time with the ability to draw rapid conclusions and to recommend alternatives
- An ability to draft reports with recommendations for action
- An understanding of how to realise best value from available land holdings
- An ability to identify and mitigate risk, through understanding due process and regulations
- An ability to read site plans and identify ownership and use, and be able to interpret this in terms of potential alternatives
If you would like to discuss the role further please call Oliver Timmis at Eden Brown on (Apply online only).
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy