Jobseekers, Recruiters & Advertisers of Just Norfolk Jobs
Last Updated: 20th November 2017
"JNJ"or “Just Norfolk Jobs”: Means Jobs By County Ltd, Norfolk, England.
"The Candidate" or “Jobseeker”: The person using this site for career related purposes.
"Client", “Advertiser” or “Recruiter”: The person using this site for recruitment purposes (The Employer).
1) General Usage
- Just Norfolk Jobs relies on information provided to it by Clients and via third parties and accordingly it is a matter for the Candidate to satisfy itself as to the suitability of any employer using Services on the Site or of any Advertisement found directly or indirectly through the Just Norfolk Jobs Site.
- Just Norfolk Jobs shall be entitled at anytime without notifying the Candidate to make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable security or other statutory requirements and shall determine the manner in which the Services are provided
- Any intellectual property, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques developed by Pinks or obtained during the execution of the Services will be owned exclusively by Just Norfolk Jobs.
- Just Norfolk Jobs shall not be responsible for any failure to provide the Services, or unavailability of the Site, as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Candidate accepts that Just Norfolk Jobs shall not be liable for any failure to provide the Services (or any part thereof) as a result of the Candidate's failure to comply with these Conditions.
- The Candidate agrees to provide “JNJ”, information necessary to enable “JNJ” to provide those Services.
- “JNJ” shall not be obliged to provide those Services until the Candidate has supplied it with the information, necessary to provide those Services.
- If you are a job seeker it is your responsibility to ensure your suitability for vacancies that may be advertised on “JNJ”.
2) Uploading & storing your CV’s
- The candidate agrees they have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions on the Site
- By registering your CV on “JNJ”, you agree that we may also store and show your CV and profile page details to recruiters and employers that are subscribed to use our online CV Database
- The Jobseeker is liable if they are contacted by the recruiter without intervention from “JNJ”
- “JNJ” may, at its discretion and without notice, report improper or illegal use of CVs or the Services by the Candidate to its Clients.
- “JNJ” has the right at its sole discretion to decline to distribute or forward, or to suspend or remove any Candidate information or CV accepted by it.
- The Candidate hereby undertakes that the details and CV’s they upload or save on “JNJ” are a true and accurate reflection of their education, employment, training history and that their personal details are correct; that if any of the information stored and saved on “JNJ” for the purposes of securing employment is found to be false or inaccurate in any way, that “JNJ” reserves the right to remove those details and/or suspend the use of the Services on the Site for the Candidate; In respect of any information or CV submitted by the Candidate which contains the name or pictorial representation (photographic or otherwise) of any living person and/or any part of any living person and/or any copy by which any living person is or can be identified the Candidate has obtained the authority of such living person to make use of such name, representation and/or copy.
- The Candidate hereby undertakes that they; Have fully read and understood the requirements of the vacancy Advertisement made by the employer on the Site to which they make an Application;
- They have the appropriate skills and qualifications required by the Client and the necessary qualifications required by law;
- They satisfy or will attend to the necessary immigration requirements of the United Kingdom
- The details they provide to the Client as part of an Application or in an Application Form are a true and accurate reflection of their education, employment, training history and that their personal details are correct; that if any of the information used in an Application or Application Form is found to be false or inaccurate in any way, “JNJ” reserves the right to remove those details and/or suspend the use of the Services on the Site for the Candidate;
- In respect of any information submitted during the Application by the Candidate which contains the name or pictorial representation (photographic or otherwise) of any living person and/or any part of any living person and/or any copy by which any living person is or can be identified, the Candidate has obtained the authority of such living person to make use of such name, representation and/or copy.
- “JNJ” may refuse, withdraw, or require to be amended, any Application which is illegal, immoral, obscene or offensive or so as to comply with the legal or moral obligations placed upon “JNJ” or the Candidate or to avoid infringing a third party's rights or any statutory or regulatory requirements or is designed to or is likely to cause disruption to any computer system or network.
- When a Candidate makes an Application through the Site, “JNJ” will pass the Candidate's details to the Client who placed the Advertisement for the purpose of that one Application only.
- The Candidate accepts that “JNJ” cannot be held responsible for the content of Advertisements on the Site and that no obligations are imposed on Pinks in this regard.
Recruiters & Advertisers
"“JNJ”"or “Just Norfolk Jobs”: means Jobs By County Ltd, Norfolk, England.
"The Candidate" or “Jobseeker”: The person using this site for career related purposes.
"Employer"or “Client” or “Recruiter”: The organisation or person using this site for recruitment purposes.
“Vacancy” or “Job” or “Role” The content published to the site by the employer.
1) Vacancy Terms
- Our services are offered to employers and recruitment & employment organisations.
- You are permitted to employ more than one applicant from a single vacancy posting at no additional costs.
- Once a vacancy has been set live, the employer is able to edit the body of the text using the edit facility in the employer login section. The job title & location cannot be edited without being classed a new vacancy. However if the employer deletes a vacancy, then attempts to repost the job or submits another, this will be classed as a new posting.
- Each vacancy will be active for either 7 days or 4 weeks. Any extension of this time will be charged to the Customer as a new posting.
- Your vacancy shall appear as fully branded unless otherwise requested. All content should be provided by the client (as stated in clause 4c)
- If your vacancy has our account managed service run by our recruiters, your ad will be advertised elsewhere by your account manager but will not always be branded with your company details on 3rd party sites. Your account manager will decide where your vacancy is most likely to gain a good response and will manage / screen your applications accordingly.
- Applications from 3rd party websites are screened (on paper only) by your account manager and the closest matches will be uploaded to your mailbox for your attention.
2) Guarantees & Responses to advertisements
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring pinksrecruitment.com into disrepute.
- You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against Pinks Online Ltd. arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
- Our account managed service comes with a money back guarantee. We guarantee that you will receive certain standards from each advertisement you place to “JNJ”. Your account manager is responsible for making sure the criteria of your response rates are met. If you have not successfully filled your vacancy as a result or your advertisement through “JNJ” and the criteria as set out below is not met, you are entitled to request your money back in full or repost the ad at no extra costs.
3) Guarantee Criteria
- The advert must have been paid in full prior to it showing live
- Each advert you place must have a minimum of 10 applications
- 5 of which must fall into a GOLD STAR RATING.
- A gold star rating, is an application from a candidate who
- Resides within a 50 mile radius of your desired location
- Has been working in a similar role within the last 3 years
- Has had at least 18 months experience within the industry
- And generally meets at least 2/3rds of your specification
- The advert must run the full term.
- We guarantee the amount of applications and indeed the quality of applications but we do not individually interview or assess the candidates and therefore cannot guarantee the suitability of the candidates who apply. Our job is to provide you with relevant applications and to help you make your interview selection easier with the least amount of effort in reading through applicants CV’s. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
- Should you successfully fill your vacancy as a result of using “JNJ” none of the above criteria is deemed relevant.
4) Your Content
- No email addresses or web links will be agreed to form part of the published vacancy.
- Your job description must not discriminate directly or indirectly against an applicant on the basis of gender, marital status, nationality, race, disability, religious beliefs or sexual orientation.
- Logos and company contact details are to be provided to “JNJ” by the client
5) General Site Rules
- No duplicating of jobs at the expense of other clients jobs.
- Job advertisements placed on “justnorfolkjobs.co.uk” must be for genuine vacancies only, and not for other products or services, either relating to or unrelated to recruitment including, but not limited to, affiliate schemes, pyramid selling schemes or any other so called 'business opportunity'.
6) Responses to advertisements (Your applications)
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring “JNJ” into disrepute.
- You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against Pinks Online Ltd arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
- We do not guarantee the suitability of any jobseeker that applies to your advertisements. If you are a recruiter / employer it is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
- All applications will appear within your “JNJ” Login and not within your email system. You will receive emails of notification of such applications.
7) CV Search
- “JNJ” will always take steps to ensure that our service is reliable to you and forms one of your most efficient recruitment tools. Our administrators are on site to improve the accuracy of the CV Database. However, we cannot guarantee the total accuracy or authenticity of the jobseekers CV’s & profile pages stored in our database. You acknowledge and accept that this is beyond our control. Refunds to credits used in order to download a potential candidates CV cannot be given, you accept that credits spent are at your own responsibility and risk.
- Anything downloaded from our CV database for any reason other than recruiting for a live job vacancies is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate suspension or termination of your account without refund. Termination of your account will also arise immediately if you are downloading from our database using software other than a standard browser and legal action may be taken against you.
- Contacting Job Seekers by email for anything other than recruitment is strictly forbidden
- CV Credits are valid for 90 days from day of purchase.
- Jobseekers which have already been downloaded will be clearly displayed in search results and additional credits will not be deducted from your usable allowance.
8) Rates & Payment Terms
- Rates are those agreed between “JNJ” & the client at the time of advertising.
- You agree to pay the entire balance (in pounds sterling) of your account prior to the commencement of the service. You agree that payments will be made by PayPal or WorldPay by credit/debit card or bank transfer. Payments by Cheque can also be accepted but this may cause a delay in the activation of your login(s).
- In some cases where a client is deemed regular we may offer 28 day payment terms for agreements which are ongoing or more than a 1 month commitment.
- In the case of late payment, interest will accrue day to day at the rate of 8% above the official dealing rate of the Bank of England in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial (Interest) Act 1998
- You acknowledge and agree that in the event of failure by you, or the person with whom responsibility lies for payment of such transactions, that we may terminate your account and cancel this agreement immediately. We may also pursue payment in a court of law.
9) Changes, Terminations & Interruptions
- The company does not recognise cancellations past the point of submitting a vacancy.
- We may terminate the provision of Services if the Customer is in material breach of these terms and conditions and has not remedied such breach within three days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied, or: the Customer becomes insolvent, ceases to trade or goes into liquidation.
- Throughout the period your vacancies are displayed, you can edit the vacancy to make amendments, however there are some fields that you are restricted to edit, such as the job title or location. For more info on this please call our team on 01603 302923.
- We cannot guarantee that our online service will occur no interruptions or faults but we will endeavour to try our hardest to reduce down time and general interruptions.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of its courts.